Thursday, January 4, 2018

Blue Purple n Silver!

Hello friends...I wanted to share a few cards I made for the newest challenge over on the JFF Stamps blog....Blue, Purple and Silver!


My first card was made by stamping the trees in the background with Paris Dusk Memento Ink which I sponged a few different colors of blue and purple inks over the entire panel.  Once everything had dried I stamped and embossed the stag with VersaMark & White EP.  I wanted to add a bit of zing so I framed it with a really fun sparklie washi tape.


My next card was made by stamping and embossing the snowflake image that had been previously colored using Color Burst pigment powders.  Don't ya just love the pretty effects they create?


Finally a but card with a bit of stamped & embossed snowflakes and watercolor over top.  Can you see a snowy theme going on here?  I guess the weather is guiding my art right now - LOL!!

If you have some time and inky desire...please feel free to join in on the fun...

Image may contain: text

Supplies:
JFF - All Stamps
Imagine: Memento Dye Inks; VersaMark; Embossing Powder - White, Clear, Sparkle; Sponge Daubers
Color Burst
Club Scrap - Cardstock, Ribbon
Washi Tape
MFT Dies



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!