Monday, December 11, 2017

Carve December 9, 10 and 11

Been doin' lots of shopping and making over the weekend and didn't get a chance to post the stamps I've carved recently so here they are...


Carve Day #9 - a set of rustic looking roses. It started with the small one and I worked my way up from there.  I think they got better as I went along.



Love this one, I've always wanted a feather stamp like this and now I have one :)


These were all carved from scrap that I've cut away from previously carved stamps. I need to "freshen" some up as far as the edges go but I want to stamp more flowers so I think these leaves will come in handy.  I'm not sure about the 1/2 leaf but it was an experiment...not sure if it worked out or not yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!