Sunday, December 31, 2017

Carve December 31th, 2017

Well today is the end of Carve December 2017...I am so happy to have participated as I now have 42 new stamps to play with!  Quite an accomplishment if I do say so myself since I just took it up as a lark.

Here are my last 2 carves for this year....


I wanted a nice hummingbird - his beak is a little screwy but over all I'm very pleased with him.


I also wanted another shamrock for St. Patrick's Day...just because it's so hard to find them.

I hope you've enjoyed this month of carving and I hope I've inspired you to take up your tools and carve a bit yourself.

Happy Carve December 2017!

2 comments:

  1. Roni Dear you are truly an “Overachiever” with stamp carving! Every stamp you created is amazing. Blessings for Peace, Love, Bliss and Lots of Creativity for all of 2018 Dear...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. That hummingbird is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!