Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Moroccan Spice - Live Life with a Little Spice!

Today we're living life with a little spice as today is the November Club Scrap Blog Hop!  Can you believe it's that time of the month already?  Well it is and I'm so tickled to share this months kit and project with you!  This months kit - Moroccan Spice is just beautiful - think vintage spice bazaar.  


Live life with a little spice.   This frame was so much fun to make. It was a bit time consuming because of all of the fussy cutting but it was so worth it I think.  


I wanted to give each of the little tiles a genuine tile look so I covered each with a coat of Crystal Lacquer.  I wish I could better share the shine and dimension created by the CL.  It really does add so much to the finished frame.  Friday I'll be sharing the step by step details on how I created the frame.


I also made a Gothic Arch using one of my Gothic Arch Templates - Fancy Gothic Arch #2.  I thought the sentiment was perfect for out Thanksgiving get-together - I'm going to tuck it somewhere for all to see. 

I want to thank you all for stopping by and I'd also like to wish those of you in the United States a very happy Thanksgiving and to everyone else - have a wonderful day!

Your next stop on the hop is 


if you get lost along the way or you'd like to see the complete list of artists participating in today's hop you can find it here - 



14 comments:

  1. What a beautiful frame you made, Roni. Great idea andthe arch card is another beauty.
    You really had fun with this kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roni, your fussy cutting paid off BIG TIME!! I love the pairing of the purple print with the images from the ivory prints. STUNNING! And your card is beautiful. WELL DONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frame Roni! Love that you used the crystal laquer to make the tiles. Have a great day and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--that fussy-cutting is impressive! I'll have to watch for how you were able to create the correctly-sized openings to reveal the images below. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frame is beautiful and I can see (and further imagine) what a difference the Clear Lacquer makes on the fussy cut images. Very cool, I can't wait for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful frame, Roni! The added dimension with the CL really makes this stand out. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am wordless! Your frame is wonderful. Will have to remember my glossy accents to use again. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy that frame turned out wonderfully, very creative and cool to say the least, I feel the same way about the Arch too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Love the frame. what a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved the glazed details. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!