Tuesday, June 23, 2015

CAS - Another Wack at it...

I made a promise to myself that this year I would try to step inside the box a bit...  You know how much I love to do off the wall crazy stuff but it's the more simple things that really confound me.  So the CAS on Sunday challenge popped into my e-mail box this weekend and I immediately thought about deleting it.  Clean and Simple designs are so hard for me...blank spaces are enemies and no embellishments...unheard of BUT sticking with my promise I gave it a shot today....



I think it should have been positioned further up on the card and I'd like to add more color or something but I tried to respect the CAS challenge.

What do you think?
I think I need (MUCH) more practice but it's at least a start.

Supplies:

Unity Stamps - Bunny & Sentiment
IMAGINE Crafts featuring Tsukineko - Memento Tuxedo Black Ink; Memento Dual Tip Markers
Georgia Pacific Cardstock





5 comments:

  1. Sweet and lovely CAS card Roni. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it just the way it is. It is simple yet eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh this card is so, so sweet that image is so cute. Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your thoughts and comments!